The Paula Abdul Straight-Up Forum
Welcome to The new Paula Abdul Straight-Up Forum! Were happy to have you! Don't be shy.. please reply! This forum will only be as good as it's members. If less people post then less people will show up. Enjoy!
DreamHrt
Welcome to The new Paula Abdul Straight-Up Forum! Were happy to have you! Don't be shy.. please reply! This forum will only be as good as it's members. If less people post then less people will show up. Enjoy!
DreamHrt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lets discuss shall we?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Admin
DreamHrt

Lets discuss shall we? Empty
PostSubject: Lets discuss shall we?   Lets discuss shall we? EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:42 pm

Have a good day on one of Paulas sites? Have a bad day? Why not share with us your exsperiances!
I can tell you for me today. I am sick of reading about all the BS going on. People are tweeting bad things to eachother and to Paula. She is very upset and I dont think this is right. Paula does so much to try and connect with us. Then some fans come along and ruin her hard work. Shame some people cant grow up-
Lets discuss shall we? Herz DreamHrt
Back to top Go down
https://paulaabdulfans.forumotion.com

Lets discuss shall we?
Page 1 of 1