The Paula Abdul Straight-Up Forum
Welcome to The new Paula Abdul Straight-Up Forum! Were happy to have you! Don't be shy.. please reply! This forum will only be as good as it's members. If less people post then less people will show up. Enjoy!
DreamHrt
Welcome to The new Paula Abdul Straight-Up Forum! Were happy to have you! Don't be shy.. please reply! This forum will only be as good as it's members. If less people post then less people will show up. Enjoy!
DreamHrt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DreamHrt

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Admin
DreamHrt

DreamHrt Empty
PostSubject: DreamHrt   DreamHrt EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:45 am

Hello Fellow Fans!
I am DreamHrt the creator and Admin. of this site. I am 46 yrs old. My real name is Jodie. I am a web/graphic designer by hobby only. I started shareing my hobby with others when I became a fan of Taylor Hicks. (He won season 5 of Idol) I created many sites, graphics, avi's and even run another fan forum in honor of Taylor. You can find it at: http://therealdealforum.soulsboard.com/

I live in Michigan with my partner of 11 years and three step sons. Josh-18 in Dec. Dustin- 14 Brandon-10 and have one biological son named Harry who will be 22 in October.

My Partner is (Debbie) yes another woman (don't give me hate mail)

All three of her boys are mentally challanged. Some more then others. It can be stressful. I enjoy my internet time. It is the only "me" time I really have.

Ok now it is your turn!
DreamHrt Herz DreamHrt
Back to top Go down
https://paulaabdulfans.forumotion.com
azsoul

azsoul

DreamHrt Empty
PostSubject: Re: DreamHrt   DreamHrt EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 2:13 am

HI JODIE! Nice to be meetin' ya. So you are a web/graphic designer huh? I'll be darn. I'm an illustrator (hobby only). LOL (I know, I'm being a smart ---, aren't I)
Back to top Go down

DreamHrt
Page 1 of 1