The Paula Abdul Straight-Up Forum
Welcome to The new Paula Abdul Straight-Up Forum! Were happy to have you! Don't be shy.. please reply! This forum will only be as good as it's members. If less people post then less people will show up. Enjoy!
DreamHrt
Welcome to The new Paula Abdul Straight-Up Forum! Were happy to have you! Don't be shy.. please reply! This forum will only be as good as it's members. If less people post then less people will show up. Enjoy!
DreamHrt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Treat everyone with politeness

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Admin
DreamHrt

Treat everyone with politeness Empty
PostSubject: Treat everyone with politeness   Treat everyone with politeness EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:40 am

Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you - not because they're nice, but because you are. ~Unknown
Back to top Go down
https://paulaabdulfans.forumotion.com
oldschooler81

PostSubject: Re: Treat everyone with politeness   Treat everyone with politeness EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 9:24 pm

I love it, that definitely sounds like something Paula would think too. Smile

I'll be the first to admit, sometimes it's hard to be nice to someone who's insulting you (esp when the instinct is to defend yourseslf verbally), but ultimately it still feels better inside. Plus I can usually find some good in just about anyone, even if it's just 5% I try focusing on that.

Perfect example - I've worked in customer service/retail jobs before, and I can tell you, no matter how cool/nice/diplomatic you are (like I always tend to be anyway), there will always be angry people you've gotta deal with. I learned over time with that, and also...when you're nice to a rude person, it makes them stand out even more. Like sometimes they might realize if you're being soft spoken and not yelling or retaliating back, that they're out of line.
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Admin
DreamHrt

PostSubject: Re: Treat everyone with politeness   Treat everyone with politeness EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 5:44 pm

So true Jess! I always try to find the good in others, because I know I certainly have my own flaws! lol Its not as easy as it sounds though!
Back to top Go down
https://paulaabdulfans.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Treat everyone with politeness   Treat everyone with politeness Empty

Back to top Go down

Treat everyone with politeness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Paula Abdul Straight-Up Forum :: All We Need Is Love :: Shareing Paula's Love-
Jump to: