The Paula Abdul Straight-Up Forum
Welcome to The new Paula Abdul Straight-Up Forum! Were happy to have you! Don't be shy.. please reply! This forum will only be as good as it's members. If less people post then less people will show up. Enjoy!
DreamHrt
Welcome to The new Paula Abdul Straight-Up Forum! Were happy to have you! Don't be shy.. please reply! This forum will only be as good as it's members. If less people post then less people will show up. Enjoy!
DreamHrt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's me...Deni B!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
azsoul

azsoul

It's me...Deni B!! Empty
PostSubject: It's me...Deni B!!   It's me...Deni B!! EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:21 pm

:heart: Hey there! It's me...Deni B (aka azsoul). I'm an unemployed free lance illustrator. I love to draw. Some of my other hobbies include reading, listening to good music, watching a good movie or two, needlepoint and friends. I'm also the mother of four grown children: Jennifer, Kathrine, John and Rebecca. I'm also blessed with six grandchildren: Jonathan (12), Eric (8), Bryce (4 1/2), Hailey (4), Charlotte (3) and Joshua (2). I'll have a new grand daughter due mid November. I've been a fan of Paula Abdul for many years having enjoyed watching her weekly on American Idol. Some of my music interest are: Taylor Hicks, Danny Gokey, Lee Dewyze and several other Idols. I also love the music of Bon Jovi, The Eagles, Rascal Flatts, Tim McGraw, Elton John plus dozens more. I'm happy to be here on this incredible Paula site and looking forward to meeting more Paula fans.
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Admin
DreamHrt

It's me...Deni B!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's me...Deni B!!   It's me...Deni B!! EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:51 pm

Deni! Ya made it! Now get the rest of the gang over here!
Back to top Go down
https://paulaabdulfans.forumotion.com
musicandme4ever

It's me...Deni B!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's me...Deni B!!   It's me...Deni B!! EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:37 pm

Hi ! Tess is here . Smile I live in Sweden . I have been a Paula fan since I was 11, what was when Straight up came out soo it´s been more than 20 years. I have never met Paula bit hope to do so one day . It wuld be my dream come true.

I like all sorts of things. Enjoy Basketball, Swimming and goin to hockeygames. I am also a big fan of Beauty and the beast the Tv series and have met some awesome friends online in Can and Us because of that series. I love animals too got two cats Figo and Baggio they R on my profile pic on the PA site. ( I´m supergrizabella there ) Well hope to hear from U Paula fans soon.

Be well Love / Tess flower
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Admin
DreamHrt

It's me...Deni B!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's me...Deni B!!   It's me...Deni B!! EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 4:20 pm

Hi Tess! Welcome to the forum! I have been having a hard time getting fans to join. So it is a little slow right now. Hopfully things will pick up. I am also a Taylor Hicks fan and never thought I would meet the man. However thanks to some great friends I was able to. So never think that you will not meet Paula, because someday you just might! Have fun here and let others know so we can have some great discussions! Sweden? Wow that is awsume. I have never been out of the US other then canida. Would love to see some pictures and stories of how life is like there!
I love you DreamHrt
Back to top Go down
MeetSamantha

MeetSamantha

It's me...Deni B!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's me...Deni B!!   It's me...Deni B!! EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:44 am

Why hello everyone! I'm Sam, i'm 15, and I live in Pennsylvania. I became a Paula fan towards the middle of Idol season 5, when I first started watching it. She has helped me through many things, and I owe so much to her! <3 I am very honest, outspoken, sarcastic, and random! I am a very nice girl, and i'm very outgoing! I am a member at SH (SamanthaAbdul) and also Yuku (xosamanthaxo) neither of which I go onto a lot anymore :/ My name on Paula's site is Samantha F and my Twitter is @MeetSamantha . I love talking to fellow fans so hit me up anytime!

I don't think any of you girls and I have talked before :/
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/MeetSamantha
DreamHrt
Admin
DreamHrt

It's me...Deni B!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's me...Deni B!!   It's me...Deni B!! EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 4:05 am

Thank you for introducing yourself!
Most of the members here are friends and well I guess fans of mine from when I became a fan of Taylor Hicks and made a forum called the real deal. We welcome more members if you know of anyone who might want to join, please let them know about my site Smile
Back to top Go down
azsoul

azsoul

It's me...Deni B!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's me...Deni B!!   It's me...Deni B!! EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 3:17 pm

Hello everyone! Glad to meet you all. Hi Jodie! Sorry it's taken me so long to get back here. Lost the link. Mae sent it to me.
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Admin
DreamHrt

It's me...Deni B!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's me...Deni B!!   It's me...Deni B!! EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 11:52 pm

I need to get into making you your siggy.. this place has been slow to say the least but im working on that!
Back to top Go down
oldschooler81

It's me...Deni B!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's me...Deni B!!   It's me...Deni B!! EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 8:57 pm

Hi guys, this is Jesse from Paula's official board. The forum looks great Jodie - I know I keep meaning to post here. Smile
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Admin
DreamHrt

It's me...Deni B!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's me...Deni B!!   It's me...Deni B!! EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 5:41 pm

Hi Jesse! Chime in anytime! Great your here!
Back to top Go down
azsoul

azsoul

It's me...Deni B!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's me...Deni B!!   It's me...Deni B!! EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 2:00 am

Guess whose back??????
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Admin
DreamHrt

It's me...Deni B!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's me...Deni B!!   It's me...Deni B!! EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 11:53 am

Bout time, just sayin Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It's me...Deni B!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's me...Deni B!!   It's me...Deni B!! Empty

Back to top Go down

It's me...Deni B!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Paula Abdul Straight-Up Forum :: Our Members :: Getting to know you-
Jump to: