The Paula Abdul Straight-Up Forum
Welcome to The new Paula Abdul Straight-Up Forum! Were happy to have you! Don't be shy.. please reply! This forum will only be as good as it's members. If less people post then less people will show up. Enjoy!
DreamHrt
Welcome to The new Paula Abdul Straight-Up Forum! Were happy to have you! Don't be shy.. please reply! This forum will only be as good as it's members. If less people post then less people will show up. Enjoy!
DreamHrt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

side by side

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
taysiah

side by side Empty
PostSubject: side by side   side by side EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 8:12 pm

seeing how American Idol and Live to Dance is side by side on different channels who do you think will have the highest rating and why?
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Admin
DreamHrt

side by side Empty
PostSubject: Re: side by side   side by side EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:26 pm

I want uit to be live to dance but im sure it will be idol. Why? Because there are so many dance shows out there already that I am worried LTD will fall short. I watched a couple of the new idol shows and I dont like it at all. I think the chemistry is totally gone. Unfortunitly I know Idol still has many followers Sad
Back to top Go down
https://paulaabdulfans.forumotion.com
azsoul

azsoul

side by side Empty
PostSubject: Re: side by side   side by side EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 2:17 am

Unfortunately I have to agree. I think American Idol will rule the television screen because it's been around so long and still has a huge following. The new judges seem to have put a fresh spark into the show as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

side by side Empty
PostSubject: Re: side by side   side by side Empty

Back to top Go down

side by side
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Paula Abdul Straight-Up Forum :: Our Members :: General Chat-
Jump to: