The Paula Abdul Straight-Up Forum
Welcome to The new Paula Abdul Straight-Up Forum! Were happy to have you! Don't be shy.. please reply! This forum will only be as good as it's members. If less people post then less people will show up. Enjoy!
DreamHrt
Welcome to The new Paula Abdul Straight-Up Forum! Were happy to have you! Don't be shy.. please reply! This forum will only be as good as it's members. If less people post then less people will show up. Enjoy!
DreamHrt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Paula wants it to stop!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Admin
DreamHrt

Paula wants it to stop! Empty
PostSubject: Paula wants it to stop!   Paula wants it to stop! EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 3:22 pm

Lately on twitter, Paula has had the misfortune of dealing with some fans who feel the need to post over and over again. Things that Paula just does not want to see:

Here are some of her tweets on it:

please do NOT retweet any more negative, rude, disrespectful comments. I don't want them. I don't want you to see them.

PLEASE you guys I'm filming video replies to you & I love doing it. PLEASE love each other. NO MORE HATE. PERIOD. -Paula

Ok, please calm down. NO WORRIES. I'm not mad at you guys. Let's just turn the negativity into positivity...

AND DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO NEGATIVE PEOPLE! what the TWEEP do they know anyway? lol lol lol! xoxoxoxooooooxxxP

I thought it had all stopped after she repeatedly asked others to knock it off BUT.... then I saw this:

Last night I had to address some things on my twitter page...

When I tweet positive quotes etc. it's not for nothing. Those words are from extraordinarily powerful, inspired women & men...
Like Nelson Mandela, Florence Nightengale, Paul J. Meyer, Martin Luther King Jr, Martha Graham
they are meant to build us up so when the "haters" come w/ their sarcastic remarks & hate--and the hate WILL come...
we're so filled up & inspired with love that the hate is just a speck that gets deflected & overruled...
LOVE the haters. Send them love. REFUSE to participate in the hate. xoP www.PaulaAbdul.com
i thought we were finished w/ this last night...
i kindly ask you to PLEASE stop sending me multiple DMs w/ gossip or about hate or what hateful, nasty sarcastic things people are saying.
my favorite quote? right now it's, "CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?" lol lol lol! xoP www.PaulaAbdul.com

What I dont get is, these are fans of Paulas. Can't they respect her enough to do as she asked and stop it all? Makes me wonder if Paula will get fed up and stop looking at her tweets
Paula wants it to stop! Herz DreamHrt
Back to top Go down
https://paulaabdulfans.forumotion.com

Paula wants it to stop!
Page 1 of 1