The Paula Abdul Straight-Up Forum
Welcome to The new Paula Abdul Straight-Up Forum! Were happy to have you! Don't be shy.. please reply! This forum will only be as good as it's members. If less people post then less people will show up. Enjoy!
DreamHrt
Welcome to The new Paula Abdul Straight-Up Forum! Were happy to have you! Don't be shy.. please reply! This forum will only be as good as it's members. If less people post then less people will show up. Enjoy!
DreamHrt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

list five of anything

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
taysiah

list five of anything Empty
PostSubject: list five of anything   list five of anything EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 8:31 pm

list your five favorite drinks
Back to top Go down
azsoul

azsoul

PostSubject: Re: list five of anything   list five of anything EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 12:44 pm

Here's my list of favorite drinks:
1 - Green tea
2 - Juice (any kind)
3 - Sobe
4 - Water (of course)
5 - Chocolate milk
Back to top Go down
azsoul

azsoul

PostSubject: Re: list five of anything   list five of anything EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 12:46 pm

Here's one for you tayish. List your favorite desserts. Smile
Back to top Go down
taysiah

PostSubject: Re: list five of anything   list five of anything EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 3:45 pm

1 - cake
2 - brownies no frosting
3 - old fashion banana pudding
4 - pie
5 - icecream when hot

list your 5 favorites kinds of cakes
Back to top Go down
azsoul

azsoul

PostSubject: Re: list five of anything   list five of anything EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 1:17 pm

LOL...that's kinda hard because I LOVE cake. But I'll give it a shot. Here they are....

1. chocolate cake w/chocolate frosting

2. cheese cake w/ strawberries on top

3. german chocolate cake

4. boston cream cake (there's a boston cream pie too)

5. cup cakes (which are fun to make with the kids)

You mentioned ice cream when hot. (when hot???) So here's my next list. List five of you favorite ice cream flavors.
Back to top Go down
taysiah

PostSubject: Re: list five of anything   list five of anything EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 5:30 pm

i don't know really, isn't anyone else playing? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
azsoul

azsoul

PostSubject: Re: list five of anything   list five of anything EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 2:51 pm

Apparently not! I check in every other day or so. No one is ever here. Jodie must feel so frustrated. I invite people to come over but no one has joined that I can see.
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Admin
DreamHrt

PostSubject: Re: list five of anything   list five of anything EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 2:12 am

Im very frusterated. Thats why I dont come here much.. ive been advertising and just like TRD no one shows upo.. sucks
thats the main reason why I stopped putting time into my forums.. not because I stopped careing but because so many didnt
Back to top Go down
https://paulaabdulfans.forumotion.com
azsoul

azsoul

PostSubject: Re: list five of anything   list five of anything EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 1:27 pm

Can't say I blame you Jodie. I would do the same thing. Why put time into something if no one is going to be around to appreciate it? I do try to come here at least every other day or so just to see who's posted (if anyone). So you can count on me being here to support you (and Paula).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: list five of anything   list five of anything Empty

Back to top Go down

list five of anything
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Paula Abdul Straight-Up Forum :: Our Members :: General Chat-
Jump to: