The Paula Abdul Straight-Up Forum
Welcome to The new Paula Abdul Straight-Up Forum! Were happy to have you! Don't be shy.. please reply! This forum will only be as good as it's members. If less people post then less people will show up. Enjoy!
DreamHrt
Welcome to The new Paula Abdul Straight-Up Forum! Were happy to have you! Don't be shy.. please reply! This forum will only be as good as it's members. If less people post then less people will show up. Enjoy!
DreamHrt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

invites and posts - please read and do!!!!!!!!!!!1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
taysiah

invites and posts - please read and do!!!!!!!!!!!1 Empty
PostSubject: invites and posts - please read and do!!!!!!!!!!!1    invites and posts - please read and do!!!!!!!!!!!1 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 3:32 pm

just for fun lets see who can do the following - make the most posts and invite the most people in be between now and February.
on your mark get set and go. post post post - invite invite invite
off we go cheers cheers cheers Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Admin
DreamHrt

PostSubject: Re: invites and posts - please read and do!!!!!!!!!!!1    invites and posts - please read and do!!!!!!!!!!!1 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 11:56 pm

Good luck! Ive been trying!!
Back to top Go down
https://paulaabdulfans.forumotion.com
taysiah

PostSubject: Re: invites and posts - please read and do!!!!!!!!!!!1    invites and posts - please read and do!!!!!!!!!!!1 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 8:47 pm

can i invite the AI board over - provided of course they let me
Back to top Go down
azsoul

azsoul

PostSubject: Re: invites and posts - please read and do!!!!!!!!!!!1    invites and posts - please read and do!!!!!!!!!!!1 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 2:03 am

Yeah, me too! I'll have to read the membership list to see if anyone showed up.
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Admin
DreamHrt

PostSubject: Re: invites and posts - please read and do!!!!!!!!!!!1    invites and posts - please read and do!!!!!!!!!!!1 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 11:57 am

im advertising my butt off, now we are combined with straight up Paula talk.. a blog radio that some of P's members do. Its really a cool talk show if you guys are interested check out the banner I made on the portal for details. They are advertising this site on there show too. Ive got many new members here. Now they just need to post Smile
Back to top Go down
https://paulaabdulfans.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: invites and posts - please read and do!!!!!!!!!!!1    invites and posts - please read and do!!!!!!!!!!!1 Empty

Back to top Go down

invites and posts - please read and do!!!!!!!!!!!1
Page 1 of 1