The Paula Abdul Straight-Up Forum
Welcome to The new Paula Abdul Straight-Up Forum! Were happy to have you! Don't be shy.. please reply! This forum will only be as good as it's members. If less people post then less people will show up. Enjoy!
DreamHrt
Welcome to The new Paula Abdul Straight-Up Forum! Were happy to have you! Don't be shy.. please reply! This forum will only be as good as it's members. If less people post then less people will show up. Enjoy!
DreamHrt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Paula Abdul’s ‘Live To Dance’ Announces January Start

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Admin
DreamHrt

Paula Abdul’s ‘Live To Dance’ Announces January Start Empty
PostSubject: Paula Abdul’s ‘Live To Dance’ Announces January Start   Paula Abdul’s ‘Live To Dance’ Announces January Start EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 12:20 am

LOS ANGELES (CBS) — CBS announced today that “Live to Dance,” a dance competition series featuring former “American Idol” judge Paula Abdul as mentor, lead expert and an executive producer, will premiere Jan. 4.

The show will start with a two-hour episode.

Dancers are vying for a $500,000 top prize.

“Live to Dance” will regularly air Wednesdays from 8-9 p.m. between seasons of “Survivor.”

The premiere will follow dancers from across the nation auditioning for
Abdul and the series’ two other experts, Travis Payne and Kimberly Wyatt.

A group of dance acts will be selected for the series’ cast in the premiere, while a second group of acts will compete in a dance-off in the time period premiere Jan. 5 for the final spots in the 18-act cast.

(©2010 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Wire services contributed to this report.)

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2010/10/28/paula-abduls-live-to-dance-announces-january-start/
Back to top Go down
https://paulaabdulfans.forumotion.com
concertcris

Paula Abdul’s ‘Live To Dance’ Announces January Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paula Abdul’s ‘Live To Dance’ Announces January Start   Paula Abdul’s ‘Live To Dance’ Announces January Start EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 10:09 am

Shocked Oh no! Why on earth would they have Paula's show on as the same time as AI. Guess they are hoping to take that audience but sadly I do not think they will. However I plan on taping one while I watch the other. Thank goodness I have more than one VCR and television.
Back to top Go down

Paula Abdul’s ‘Live To Dance’ Announces January Start
Page 1 of 1